I always have my to-do list at the beginning of every year. However, I’m a bit sad because I only accomplished a few in 2011. I’ve managed to travel, get involved in an exercise regimen and present my research in a national convention. So for 2012, I’m sticking to the basics. Here goes my bucket list:
- Continue with my exercise regimen no matter what happens. I’ve fallen in love with Zumba and I certainly found it to be effective. I lost weight before the holidays but unfortunately got them back because of the long break. LOL. No matter, I’ll dance those pounds away.
- I’m still eager to travel this year. I would still target one international and one local.
- This year, I want to conduct a workshop based on my research.
- If it’s possible for me to present my research again, I’d like to do that as well.
- Also, I’d like to work on having my work published (this I really have to do ASAP).
- Read more. But I don’t know if I still have the time to do so. My one-book-per-month project last year did not push through because I had to do a lot of reading in my coursework. Maybe target at least 6 books for this year? Hmm…
- Settle on a permanent place of work. I’m working on this really. Hopefully before the year ends, I’d have a go for it.
- Get really serious with my finances. Well, “get my finances in order” is a much better term.
- Study hard.